Sunday, June 30, 2013

Maria's Aussie Pics!


 
This trip was so much fun and I'm so glad I was able to experience it with so many great people! The most memorable part of the journey for me was almost being left at LAX. If you haven't heard this story, feel free to ask! I definitely want to return and explore more of Melbourne because it was my favorite city that we visited. I enjoyed the museums in Canberra, and couldn't believe admission was free! I could spend days upon days in them and still not see everything. Listening to the Mahler Chamber Orchestra was absolutely amazing and that English Horn solo, c' mon!  
 
 
Leaving for Melbourne at the Auckland airport
 
St. Patrick's Catherdral

Shrine of Rememberance
 
View from Eureka Tower (Sports Stadiums)
 
Eureka Tower

Melbourne Central Station

UJE playing at Dizzy's Jazz Club, Bairnsdale
 
                                         Reception with Mayor at Bairnsdale Corporate Offices

Entrance to Royal Cave

Inside Royal Cave

Kangaroo in his natural habitat

Canberra at night

Catered dinner at hotel. Yummy!

Waterfront at Canberra Exhibition Centre

Australian War Memorial, main chamber

Aboriginal art, National Gallery

Bondi Beach, Sydney

Sydney Opera House

Before Mahler Chamber Orchestra performed

No comments:

Post a Comment