Monday, May 27, 2013

Pre-Australian Thoughts

Hello family and friends of the PLU Wind Ensemble!

This is Kelsey speaking, I thought I would try on my blogging shoes before I left for the trip.

First of all, I'm really excited to go on this trip.  Ever since high school it's been on my bucket list to go here, and now I am privileged with the opportunity to go!

When my family and I travel, we are the type of travelers that like to take in as much of our environment as possible! We don't take many vacations where we lounge by beaches, so this trip will be right up my alley! I finally am researching about all of the towns that we are going to, and finding fun places to visit when we have free time.

One of the things that I am most looking forward to are the animals that we will see! Since my major is in biology, naturally I must love animals right? Naturally I became very excited when I found out that on the first day we're going to a wildlife reserve to see all of the quintessential animals of Australia.

Another thing I'm really looking forward to is the FOOD. It might be a little bit challenging since I'm a vegetarian, but it's always fun to try new foods when traveling.

Anyway, I would just like to thank PLU for providing this opportunity for all of us to be able to spread music to the world.  Also I would like to thank my parents for all of their support too, since I would not be able to come on this trip without their help.

--Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment